Friday, November 19, 2010

screw them

Quick plan!! me and mom went for a movie!! (yet to book t tkts) first place mom wud have got screwed in case we had not got t tkts, coz she took whole after noon to leave from home. Movie was good..happy watching..it was almost 6 in the evening by the time movie got over..and the traffic was to much!! it was a friday evening but still it was too much..my mom was a pillion rider..so i was extra careful in driving and i do not take t mid lane ..so i had to take t left most lane.

Share auto guys are the most horrible and worst drivers I have ever seen. If I had been working in the RTO office and in the license issuing dept, I seriously wud have seized their licenses..their driving sense and traffic sense are beyond explanation..

Ground Rules is that you shud never overtake a vehicle on your left..so i happen to overtake the share auto on t RIGHT and that idiot over took me on my LEFT and we almost met in a clash..in spite of breaking the ground rules he was rude..

the whole point is after he overtook me on t left, he did not race and drive past me instead, he took another bend and parked his vehicle in the left.. absolute crap!!

Screw them ya!!! you can never have a peaceful driving in Indian traffic !!!

No comments: