Friday, July 9, 2010

Expectations

Expectations :) !!! Actually an interesting and in my perspective, a tricky thing!!Well u get what u expect then its interesting if u don’t then its tricky: P I have found it interesting many a times and tricky too.. My suggestion wud be don’t set ur expectation high when its comes to relationships..Because disappointments are diff to handle in relationships..But u can always argue that there s nothing high or low in expectations..still u can have a control over ur expectations..tats my point…and be practical abt ur expectations..

And expectations are too damn high wen u’re a girl (all gals pls excuse me..its a fact though :P) I can challenge with 1000 examples :P and am no different ;) I have tons of expectation though I write like Ms.Perfect.. no way .. am not even close to it..hw much ever I hit the rock bottom of disappointments I jus don’t stop expecting out of life nor out of relationships !!!!:P But u always want to change or at least realize the same..n happy tat I fall in the latter:) jus realizations!!!Tuf to change though :P

There has to be expectations in a relationship else it wudn be a natural one..:) Expectations lead to possessiveness and which means they want the other person that badly and which is a positive sign for any love!!! Long live all love with expectations :)

n thx to my friend with whom I had an argument kind of a thing on expectations and stuffs and it turned out to be a blog :P long time since I posted one..if u ‘d read my other blogs ..i ‘m no more on bench and started working so sincerely :P for the past 2 yrs :) :P and hence such a big delay for a new blog though a pretty short one.. ;)

No comments: