Friday, July 9, 2010

2010

Though I mis ‘d to write a blog on 2009..it was indeed a good yr though not a good one for blogging :P 2009 was reasonably a rocking one when it came to my career..Learnt loads of stuff on a technical note.. proved to be so responsible which am def not one at home (happy my mom doesn read blogs:P) but taken a resolution of being responsible even at home :)

Big event was my bro s wedding..woah!! the best..had sooper dooper fun..taken my frnds..so added excitement :) actually totally blank of wat happened in the whole of 2009 I remember so vaguely.. yea..my birthday!! Always the best day of any year!!felt like a princess everwher..:)had a beautiful cubicle decoration by my peers..jus felt on cloud 9 cos I was so popular in my proj..;) hahahaha true ya…:P things dint go my way towards the end of 2009..dont know wy..but it jus dint go my way :P one yr I actually wanna forget..the fact is everyone forgets every other yr :P

2010 did not kick of well…lot of confusions..felt so empty al of sudden!!:( Went on a pilgrimage to pazhani!!(n i did not go for the pilgrimage jus cos i was in confusion it jus happened al of a sudden:P) 165 kms by walk.. Around 5-6 days.OMG!!Seriously OMG muruga!! Became such a massive devotee of him..i have never been so devotional al my life..Actually speaking the biggest turning point of my life wud be this pilgrimage..i was one with nature..i am one person who can never even bare the pain of a pin prick but then it was so much of pain ..i cried so much!! But then finally I was so so so happy when I completed the whole thing successfully. Met such lovely beautiful ppl who literally dragged me al the way and made my trip a whole success: P huge thx!! I have been thinking abt takin up tis pilgrimage again..plannin..let me see hw it goes..this pilgrimage gave me an opportunity to spend a lot of time with my anna after school days..just a remarkable part of 2010!!!:)

Then life was as usual..Shuttling between work, home and of curz the fun and entertainment..lot of beautiful things happening :) al smiles and happiness around..mid way of 2010 has geared up!!! back on track!! yehhhh!!! so far so goooood!!!:)

hiccups makes life interesting..so is my life nw :)

No comments: