Monday, November 3, 2008

Three mistakes of my life!!

Like any even I had huge dreams of a big sophisticated white collar job. When I completed my graduation, the hype was to join an IT firm. I was never interested in computer and stuffs, my ambition was to become a business entrepreneur. So took up a crash course in T.I.M.E for CAT and started off with a spirited preparation. Then came the tragic end, I had placements at my college during my final year of graduation. Unfortunately, I got selected in the very first company. The first mistake of my life is to have attended the placements continued by the lost of interest in CAT as I was in the mind set of taking up the job and gaining experience and then going for an MBA. Later, my first five months in a branded IT company went on well as it was a namesake training. It was pretty similar to college, had loads of fun, teasing and giggling around in gangs, and did nothing during the training. After those blissful days, came the dark period of any IT company, called the Bench. Being on Bench is defined to be sitting idle, filling your attendance sheet and receiving salary every month and the conclusion of those dark days is lack of experience, which in turn affects our resume if we are in the intentions of joining another company. We will get the experience certificate but technically speaking u kno nothing. I was exactly in that state for around ten months. Things switched to the so called colorful days. I got into a project but then the project was in the pipeline and is still expecting confirmation of the project. Ha ha!! A team with project manager, project lead, team members and top of all an onsite coordinator was formed. Joke of the millennium. Ha ha ha!! It’s been a year and a half I joined this company, which I consider to be the second mistake of my life, but still not done anything in favor of them. Am giving my CAT this year also, but what’s the use, my preparation is not up to the mark. Reason being I was forced to come to office and report to my manager of the so existed project. Funny!! Third mistake of my life, In spite of being a biggest loser, I still haven’t left the company. Now even if I want to, it’s too late. With all this recession coming up nothing is guaranteed, whether I will get placed after doing my MBA. In all my life is a total mess as of now. But then, everything is for good. Hoping for a change in the near future.

No comments: