Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Dedication

Today being a Saturday woke up really late with a very happy note because I did something very nice the previous night. There are two little cute pups near my house; it’s just one month old, black in color. Really cute puppies and I admire them at a distance from my bedroom window as they are my biggest fear. People say am very bold and stuffs, but the one little thing am really scared of is dogs. Its kind of a phobia, I should say and actually taking measures to overcome it. So, decided to kick off with the puppies. Asked my mother for a glass of milk, went down, to be noted, boldly ;) kept the bowl a little near the puppies and came off. According to me this is highest I can go, so, applause here :) That’s the reason I got up with a huge smile as though I kept a glass of milk for a lion or tiger: D In spite of it being a Saturday, I dint laze around and waste the day doing nothing. Completed a few very important work which I should have done two weeks back: P but then pats on my back for at least doing it this weekend ;)

Had a pretty good day until I decided to keep milk for those two puppies. Like yesterday, I went down in search of the puppies and the watchman said, a lorry ran over the puppies. I was shocked, awfully shocked. I was not able to move from the place for a minute. I am sort of a person who’s not too emotional when it comes to people whom I really don’t know. I still remember the kumbakonam incident, when I heard the news I really felt bad for those kids but was not moved emotionally or cry my heart out, which my friends actually did. I was actually feeling guilty why dint I cry. Was I stone hearted or something? I don’t really cry for movies which end on a tragedy note. So al of it forced me to think about this issue for a long time. But I don’t know what made me shed tears for those beautiful cute one month old puppies; I jus couldn’t control my tears. May be it could also be the influence of one of my very close friend who loves animals more than anything in this world. I started to feel even worse when their mother dog was searching for her puppies. It was so painful. I went to the place were the watchman buried those pups and prayed that they rest in peace. The mother dog is still searching for them. She is running here and there probing for those dead puppies. I jus wish I had the ability to tell her that they are no more and console her and reduce her pain. This one incident will always make my heart very heavy. Hope for the puppies to rest in peace.

No comments: