Monday, August 2, 2010

A movie with Brilliance

Inception - wat a movie..seriously!!!

ppl kept telling me, yu don't understand one scene.. tats it yu go off the track!! I have never ever watched any movie with so much concentration and intensity and I was watching the movie sitting at the edge of my seat!!not cos it was thrilling, its jus tat i was all into the screen to understand the movie!!

the movie had a beautiful flow, the way it was started, the way it was taken, the cinematography - stunning

and of curz few areas very tricky and I'd to come back home and check it out on the net. And that's wen the movie stole the show!! Christopher Nolan - yu re jus beyond brilliance!!

Interesting fact is except for Di Caprio and Christopher , no one else know the story!!

The movie was definitely an inception planted on yu by the director.

Beyond imagination
Beyond creativity

tooo good..do watch the movie and if yu happen to go for the movie, do buy me an extra ticket :P

P.S: Though I saw the movie long back,jus happen to post :P

1 comment:

Karthick said...

i tot tat dat was best movie ive watched..